ERROR MESSAGE

  • roofus
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I have been uploading for some time without any problems until today. I got a error message "Certificate QSO Date Out Of Range Line 15".  Every thing looks good to me, any help?

      Thanks,
      Dennis KI8U
    • JV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            Suggestion.

            Go to your adif files and/or log to see if you have logged a
        contact wrong ie a day(s) ahead of the date that you submitted
        the adif file to Lotw.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          The qso date of that particular qso is before or after the date range for that callsign.
          The certificate is for a specific date range and this qso is non conforming.

          Use Notepad to check the file....Ctr G and enter the line number.
          I bet you will see something wrong with the date format.

          >I have been uploading for some time without any problems until today. I got
          > a error message "Certificate QSO Date Out Of Range Line 15". Every thing
          > looks good to me, any help?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Dennis KI8U

        • roofus
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            DUH............I found the problem.  For some reason the end date for my callsign certificate was 09/20/2004.  I have renewed with leaving the end day blank.

            Thanks for the replies,
            Dennis KI8U