YV0D

  • WC7N
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2004
      WOW that is quick. YV0D qso's on LoTW now...

      Great

      Rod WC7N
    • Art RX9TX
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        Hello ARRL-LOTW,

        I'm about to send my paper cards along with the LoTW submission for
        DXCC Honor Roll and I wonder if recent YV0D is good for DXCC, i.e.
        if the papers checked and dxped is credited?

        --
        73...Art RX9TX 03-Oct-04 07:47 UTC

        "Trust in Allah, but tie your camel." [Old Muslim Proverb]