LoTW Stats for this year

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/2004_lotw_stats.htm

      Joe, I exported from Crystal to Word, changed the font to Andale Mono and saved it as a
      .htm file.
      Using a fixed width font made the spacing and column line up better for me.

      Any tool, when dropped, will roll into the least accessible corner of the workshop.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland
    • Pete Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        That's very cool, Bill./ Seems to me that 15 percent QSLs overall, and
        almost 30 percent from digital QSOs, is some pretty good numbers.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        At 09:01 AM 9/8/2004, FireBrick wrote:

        >http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/2004_lotw_stats.htm
        >

        >Joe, I exported from Crystal to Word, changed the font to Andale Mono and
        >saved it as a
        >.htm file.
        >Using a fixed width font made the spacing and column line up better for me.

        >Any tool, when dropped, will roll into the least accessible corner of the
        >workshop.
        >
        >Bill H. in Chicagoland
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • FireBrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
          That only shows 2004
          The RTTY group got into LoTW in a big way, A couple of us were beta testers.
          I also think that because so many digital types are using computers to create the signals,
          they probably already had online logging so it was just a hop and skip to upload the logs.

          I got another needed band mode the other day.
          Got LX on 40 meter rtty qsl via LoTW.
          It was an open band/mode slot and I had two LX stations in the qsl to print and send list.
          So...that one saved me approx. $1.60 in postage alone.

          Since the start, I've gotten 37 LoTW qsls that I'd never been able to get confirmations
          for those band/modes.
          So I've been happy.
          Seeing a LOT more DX stations now as the word gets around.

          I have a 'pse join the free ARRL LoTW qsl system' message in both my cw and digital
          buffers.
          I include the URL.