Re: [ARRL-LOTW] W.A.S. Award Question

  • Paul Spiteri
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Mike,
               Look for one of these LOTW members. I have them confirmed on LOTW for my 7 Band WAS and Triple Play # 233.
      K3PA, N0NM, W0BH, AA0MZ, K0THN, K0VXU, K0RU, AB0X

      73
      9H1SP
      Paul

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
        I have AC0TP confirmed for Kansas.

        I am in the same situation with 49 states confirmed in LOTW. i have been waiting to do a complete LOTW submission for WAS Basic and am missing a Maine LOTW contact.  I am looking for Maine LOTW user to make the final contact with. Any suggestions on that one.

        Keith
        AK6ZZ

        Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos

        On Nov 4, 2012, at 8:46 PM, KK2DOG in NY <kk2dog@...> wrote:

        Hi Folks,
           I currently have 49 states confirmed via LoTW, and evidently I'm going to have to send in the last state's (KS) QSL card into the ARRL for checking since I can't seem to get anyone in Kansas to confirm via LoTW.

        My question is:
           Should I submit my WAS application via LoTW now, or wait until the ARRL confirms my KS card?
           Does it matter?

              KK2DOG
           Owner/Admin
        www.hamwave.com

      • James Rodenkirch
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
          Yes ---------   go here:  http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/

          You'll see a log in entry thingy at the top - enter your call and hit enter...it'll ask you a couple of questions and then your call, name and state info is there for all to see.

          Go to the LoTW page (found on the right) and you're connected to others that are looking for QSOs and QSLs via LoTW.

          It may take a while to find the station in the state you need but.....over a week or so of visiting the site I'd bet you find that elusive 50th state.

          72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

          To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
            For Kansas I have: W0BH, N0UU, K0WA, K0RU, K0ASK, WB0ZPW, K0PVW, N0NM
            and more if I go back more than a couple years.

            For Maine: K1IMI, KA1QW, W1LIC, K1PAR, W5KF, N1BUG, KV1J plus more if
            I look back more than the last two years.

            A good place to find an active LotW user is the sked "board" that K3UK
            runs: http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=lotw

            On 11/5/2012 7:35 AM, Keith wrote:
            > I have AC0TP confirmed for Kansas.
            >
            > I am in the same situation with 49 states confirmed in LOTW. i have been waiting to do a complete LOTW submission for WAS Basic and am missing a Maine LOTW contact. I am looking for Maine LOTW user to make the final contact with. Any suggestions on that one.
            >
            > Keith
            > AK6ZZ
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos
            >
            > On Nov 4, 2012, at 8:46 PM, KK2DOG in NY <kk2dog@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Hi Folks,
            >> I currently have 49 states confirmed via LoTW, and evidently I'm going to have to send in the last state's (KS) QSL card into the ARRL for checking since I can't seem to get anyone in Kansas to confirm via LoTW.
            >>
            >> My question is:
            >> Should I submit my WAS application via LoTW now, or wait until the ARRL confirms my KS card?
            >> Does it matter?
            >>

            >> KK2DOG
            >> Owner/Admin
            >> www.hamwave.com

          • KK2DOG in NY
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
              Thanks Gary.

                    KK2DOG
                 Owner/Admin
              www.hamwave.com

              Submit the 49 in LOTW first.  It should be processed quickly.  Then send in the missing state card.

              73,
              Gary AL9A

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
                Hi Joe,

                Against fear of bringing up "contest", K8PO operates in Sweepstakes every year and he is good on LOTW.

                Hope this helps.

                73 de Joe KJ8O Troy, MI

                For Kansas I have: W0BH, N0UU, K0WA, K0RU, K0ASK, WB0ZPW, K0PVW, N0NM
                and more if I go back more than a couple years.

                For Maine: K1IMI, KA1QW, W1LIC, K1PAR, W5KF, N1BUG, KV1J plus more if
                I look back more than the last two years.

                A good place to find an active LotW user is the sked "board" that K3UK
                runs: http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=lotw

                On 11/5/2012 7:35 AM, Keith wrote:
                > I have AC0TP confirmed for Kansas.
                >
                > I am in the same situation with 49 states confirmed in LOTW. i have been waiting to do a complete LOTW submission for WAS Basic and am missing a Maine LOTW contact. I am looking for Maine LOTW user to make the final contact with. Any suggestions on that one.
                >
                > Keith
                > AK6ZZ
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos
                >
                > On Nov 4, 2012, at 8:46 PM, KK2DOG in NY <mailto:kk2dog%40yahoo.com> wrote:
                >
                >> Hi Folks,
                >> I currently have 49 states confirmed via LoTW, and evidently I'm going to have to send in the last state's (KS) QSL card into the ARRL for checking since I can't seem to get anyone in Kansas to confirm via LoTW.
                >>
                >> My question is:
                >> Should I submit my WAS application via LoTW now, or wait until the ARRL confirms my KS card?
                >> Does it matter?
                >>

                >> KK2DOG
                >> Owner/Admin
                >> http://www.hamwave.com/