Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW DXCC

  • Paul Spiteri
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.5 MB

    Hi all,
             I made it ,  Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
    Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
    A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy  wawwwwwwwwww
    1753 LOTW confirmations and   310 Countries .
    Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.

    9H1SP
    Paul

         How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
    I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
    How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
    9H1SP
    Paul

  • Максим Заболотников
    Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
      My congrats Paul!

      Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:05:53 +0100 от "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...>:

      [Attachment(s) from Paul Spiteri included below]

      Hi all,
               I made it ,  Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
      Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
      A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy  wawwwwwwwwww
      1753 LOTW confirmations and   310 Countries .
      Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.

      9H1SP
      Paul

           How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
      I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
      How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
      9H1SP
      Paul

      M.Zabolotnicov UA4PCM
    • Klaus Wagner
      Message 3 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi Paul,

        wow 10 Band LOTW DXCC. That is great!!!

        CONGRATS!!!!

        Can we try on a few Bands RTTY for my Slot 26 ?

        73 Klaus DL1XX

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        > Datum: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:05:53 +0100
        > Von: "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...>
        > An: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
        > Betreff: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW DXCC [1 Attachment]

        > Hi all,
        > I made it , Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
        > Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
        > A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy wawwwwwwwwww
        > 1753 LOTW confirmations and 310 Countries .
        > Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.
        >
        > 9H1SP
        > Paul

      • Ron Brown
        Message 4 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
          Congrats Paul  That is an incredible accomplishment.  Having just reached DXCC mixed recently I can only aspire to reach your level of success Well done!
          Ron VA7HZ