LOTW DXCC

  • Paul Spiteri
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi,
           How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
      I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
      How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
      9H1SP
      Paul
    • Brian Alsop
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
        Paul,
        Download the ADIF file from LOTW. Import it into a logging program that
        counts countries.

        While the DXCC totals contain your paper credits, the downloaded file is
        only LOTW.

        73 de Brian/K3KO

        On 11/1/2012 15:36, Paul Spiteri wrote:
        > Hi,
        > How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
        > I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl
        > cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
        > How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
        > 9H1SP
        > Paul
        >

        > No virus found in this message.

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
      • w8jmf
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
          Paul,

          I do it with a spreadsheet. I keep LotW a different color from cards.

          73 de KT8D

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
          > I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
          > How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
          > 9H1SP
          > Paul

        • Paul Spiteri
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
            Hi Brian,
            Big thanks for the reply . I am doing that at the moment, but to
            make a Log Check robot of over 10,000 qso's it takes approx an hour.
            Now when I want to update the LOTW log , I need to import all the log ?
            Or I can download by date ?
            73

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
              Brian,
              After downloaded the lotw report I imported it to Winlog32 . I
              notice that there was no Country name in the log.
              I make a Log Check robot and thought that the Country name be added to the
              log, but it was negative.
              I check the DXCC and all is count as 0 ( zero )
              From where I can download an LOTW report with Country name ??
              73
              Paul
              9H1SP

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
                At 01:15 PM 11/1/2012, Paul Spiteri wrote:
                >Brian,
                > After downloaded the lotw report I imported it to Winlog32
                > . I
                >notice that there was no Country name in the log.

                The default download does not include the QSL details, so it doesn't
                have the entity information.

                Log in to LoTW, choose "Your QSOs", then "Download Report" and tick the
                "Include QSL detail:" checkbox.
                You'll now have a <DXCC:3> field that has the DXCC entity number.
              • Martin G6VMR
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
                  Use Clublog. It tracks qsl an lotw

                  Martin - G6VMR
                • Paul Spiteri
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012

                  Hi all,
                           I made it ,  Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
                  Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
                  A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy  wawwwwwwwwww
                  1753 LOTW confirmations and   310 Countries .
                  Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.

                  9H1SP
                  Paul

                       How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
                  I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
                  How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
                  9H1SP
                  Paul

                • Максим Заболотников
                  Message 9 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
                    My congrats Paul!

                    Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:05:53 +0100 от "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...>:

                    [Attachment(s) from Paul Spiteri included below]

                    Hi all,
                             I made it ,  Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
                    Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
                    A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy  wawwwwwwwwww
                    1753 LOTW confirmations and   310 Countries .
                    Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.

                    9H1SP
                    Paul

                         How can I know what is my LOTW DXCC standing ?
                    I am asking this because in my LOTW DXCC account I have also the qsl cards inserted that I sent to ARRL.
                    How can I seperate the LOTW DXCC from the others ??
                    9H1SP
                    Paul

                    M.Zabolotnicov UA4PCM
                  • Klaus Wagner
                    Message 10 of 12 , Nov 4, 2012
                      Hi Paul,

                      wow 10 Band LOTW DXCC. That is great!!!

                      CONGRATS!!!!

                      Can we try on a few Bands RTTY for my Slot 26 ?

                      73 Klaus DL1XX

                      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
                      > Datum: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:05:53 +0100
                      > Von: "Paul Spiteri" <9h1sp@...>
                      > An: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
                      > Betreff: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW DXCC [1 Attachment]

                      > Hi all,
                      > I made it , Installed Logger 32 and Imported the lotwreport.
                      > Clicked on Awards / DXCC Challange and come up this result.
                      > A 10 Band DXCC all on LOTW. I am really Happy wawwwwwwwwww
                      > 1753 LOTW confirmations and 310 Countries .
                      > Hope DXCC desk takes a look at this statistic.
                      >
                      > 9H1SP
                      > Paul

                    • Ron Brown