Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Logbook Delays

  • Ron Brown
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 6, 2012
      I commented on Facebook, "Say what you might about how fast logs are dealt with (personally its always faster then the mail)"but I submitted my DXCC  late Thursday afternoon and by the time I woke up for work Friday at 6 am it was awarded. So no complaints from me

      73 Ron VA7HZ

      On 2012-10-06, at 15:41, "barramunda@..." <barramunda@...> wrote:

      That is a good idea. Then those with no patience would have their own place and not clog up my email.

      Walt  W2EVU

      Walter J. Stauffer
      7532 North Ontario St.
      Sodus Point, NY 14555