Renewal of certificate

  • Aurélio da Costa
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
      Can someone please help me with the renewal of my present certificate that
      expires in October.
      73, Leo CT1CSN
    • Joe Subich, K4IK
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
        Leo,

        1) Open "tQSL Cert"
        2) Select (highlight) the certificate
        3) Click on "Certificate" on the menu bar
        4) Click on "Renew Certificate"
        5) Follow the prompts to fill data
        6) When completed, e-mail/upload the renewal

        73,

        ... Joe, K4IK

      • Aurélio da Costa
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
          Thank you Joe for your assistance. Do I receive an e-mail from ARRL with the new certificate in the same way I did with my first certificate?
          Have a good week end.
          73, Leo CT1CSN
          3) Click on "Certificate" on the menu bar
          4) Click on "Renew Certificate"
          5) Follow the prompts to fill data
          6) When completed, e-mail/upload the renewal

          73,

             ... Joe, K4IK

        • Patton, David NN1N
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
            Hello Leo

            It is not necessary to renew your certificate at this time.  Approximately ten days prior to expiration, LoTW will send an email to that alerts you to the renewal and provides a way for you to do that.

            It won't hurt to renew as Joe explains.  Yes, you will receive a new certificate the same way as the first time.

            73, Dave, NN1N
            Thank you Joe for your assistance. Do I receive an e-mail from ARRL with the new certificate in the same way I did with my first certificate?
            Have a good week end.
            73, Leo CT1CSN
            3) Click on "Certificate" on the menu bar
            4) Click on "Renew Certificate"
            5) Follow the prompts to fill data
            6) When completed, e-mail/upload the renewal

            73,

               ... Joe, K4IK

          • Joe Subich, K4IK
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
              Leo,

              It looks like Dave gave you the answer direct from the source.

              I have used the "renewal" process as I described to correct
              problems ("valid" dates for a call, location data, etc.) and
              received an updated certificate by e-mail.

              73,

              ... Joe, K4IK

              3) Click on "Certificate" on the menu bar
              4) Click on "Renew Certificate"
              5) Follow the prompts to fill data
              6) When completed, e-mail/upload the renewal

              73,

              ... Joe, K4IK

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              To visit your group on the web, go to:

            • Art RX9TX
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 8, 2004
                Hello David,

                Friday, August 6, 2004 Patton, David NN1N wrote to ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com:

                PDN> It is not necessary to renew your certificate at this time.
                PDN> Approximately ten days prior to expiration, LoTW will send an

                Dave, any plans for letting the LoTW users download credited DXCC
                records, ADIF format preferable, for the statistics purposes on the
                user's side?

                --
                73...Art RX9TX 08-Aug-04 08:51 UTC

                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
              • Edgar Brown, N6OU
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 16, 2004
                  Hi Art, That can be done now. I would have to go back to the site and check
                  the steps but that's exactly what I did. So its there.
                  Edgar
                  > Friday, August 6, 2004 Patton, David NN1N wrote to
                  ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com:

                  > PDN> It is not necessary to renew your certificate at this time.
                  > PDN> Approximately ten days prior to expiration, LoTW will send an
                  >
                  > Dave, any plans for letting the LoTW users download credited DXCC
                  > records, ADIF format preferable, for the statistics purposes on the
                  > user's side?
                  >
                  > --
                  > 73...Art RX9TX 08-Aug-04 08:51 UTC
                  >
                  > "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." (Eleanor
                  Roosevelt)

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Joseph Lutz
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 8, 2004
                    Hi all,

                      Got my 'renewal' notification today and decided to make sure I
                    didn't goof, so I renewed certs for HB and CT ops - no problem.
                    Will do the DU ops and regular call later on this week.  I have to
                    find the time so I can put in logs from 62-64 [KG6] ops that are
                    ALAS in logbooks by hand!!  But after receiving a QSL from OH2FS
                    for a 1962 QSO while I was operating up in WA state as K7LRO,
                    I figured someone may still need that Guam QSL.  I know a lot
                    have got the DU2 on - and that is sort of an oldie [78-81].
                    Finding more and more hits from overseas which is great - now
                    if I could only find either a hamfest or a authorized Card checker
                    that isn't on the other side of the state from me, I could get
                    a couple of hundred more cards done that counts [and that I
                    don't want to send via mail if at all possible].
                    Have a great day - we have been getting the rain from Francis
                    since early last nite.  Stay dry.
                    73,
                    Joe W7LPF