Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: 7O6T on LotW

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
      Just make sure you have all the info correct. One of my contacts did not show up and I found a typo error in my upload.

      73,
      Garth, KW4MM

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012
        I have all my 12 7O6T qsos confirmed via LOTW

        I used the OQRS system to submit my qso info

        I also sent a donation via PayPal to them.

        I suspect the qsls to them by postal servives will take longer.

        Glenn VA3DX

        > My contact didn't show up in i LoTW, but did in clublog. I'm getting close
        > to DXCC: all with a portable antenna. So, I'm checking my progress quite a
        > bit. Just need folks to upload.
        > Steve ~ W9SWT
        >
        > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "John G. Zornig" <john@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> 7O6T (Yemen) has apparently been loaded up to LotW. Maybe only for those
        >> who QSLed already, but still it came before the cards.
        >>
        >> John, N1ZJ
      • Jim - N4ST
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012

          Still waiting on my LoTW QSLs from 7O6T…

          Also did the OQRS thing and made the PayPal donation.

          They must be working through them piecemeal. (?)

          Jim – N4ST