Missing state

  • Pete Ennis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      I have a QSL with SD that is showing !M*.  LoTW is not showing this as a valid QSL.  It is the only SD QSO that I have.

      M* = QSO does not match XE3/K5ENS Award Account parameters
      Not sure what is going on with this one.

      Keith, XE3/K5ENS

    • Pete Ennis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
        No one has an answer?

        I have a QSL with SD that is showing !M*.  LoTW is not showing this as a valid QSL.  It is the only SD QSO that I have.

        M* = QSO does not match XE3/K5ENS Award Account parameters
        Not sure what is going on with this one.

        Keith, XE3/K5ENS

      • Ken Anderson, N0AS
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2012
          You need to look at how you defined the WAS account you want to apply this to - a parameter that is defined in the WAS account is excluding this QSL.

          Ken
          Amateur Radio Callsign: N0AS

          Irritating nearly everyone since 1956.

          ARRL: arrl.org
          Twin City DX Association: tcdxa.org
          INDEXA: indexa.org
          FISTS: fists.org

          No one has an answer?

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2012
            After reading your post, I looked at my uploaded contacts to LOTW for the SDQP just to see how they displayed and if their had been any matches. My upload was KD0S/M which is how they show up on LOTW. I have to assume it is working correctly as there have been quite a few confirmed from my upload.
            Hopefully you will find the problem and post it here so we can all learn from your experience.

            JIM
            KD0S