Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Submission Turn Around Time

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 29, 2012
      At 08:33 AM 2/29/2012, KeithH wrote:
      >I just applied and had my cards verified in mid February at the Yuma
      >hamfest because I was going anyway and had enough for the 150
      >endorsement and DXCC on 20m. I was on the border with having enough
      >cards and LOTW for 200 endorsement and I just received enough for that
      >endorsement yesterday. Should I wait until my most recent application
      >goes through or should I do another application now for the subsequent
      >endorsement. Has anyone had multiple applications in at the same time?
      >I am thinking that this may not be advisable with the backlog and
      >could create more problems than it is worth.

      You can't have more than one LoTW application pending for a given award
      at a time. If those are LoTW credits, they'll have to wait.
      I can't see any reason you couldn't submit a second application for
      paper cards, however. You might just want to wait until the first one
      comes back in case any additional QSLs show up, but it's not strictly
      necessary.