is LOTW down??

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      I've tried on my home computer and my cell phone (different ISP) to go the the website per my conformation postcard and I've not been able to get to site this is the message found on both computer and iphone:

      "Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (connection refused: x_server not running): General database error [initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (connection refused: x_server not running)"

      For clarification I'm trying to access the https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/password when I get this error.

      Time is Feb. 03, 03:20:25 UTC

      Thanks,
      Matthew K5NON
    • iain macdonnell - N6ML
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        HI Matthew,

        LotW is out of service tonight. Try again tomorrow morning.

        73,

        ~iain / N6ML