Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Electronic upload ??

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2012
      At 08:45 AM 1/31/2012, W1JCW wrote:

      >No takers on this or even a reply ??

      I never saw the original message from (apparently) Saturday.
      You're using hotmail. Given that, you should assume that whatever you
      sent never made it out. :)

      >How do you go about uploading the .tq5 file online at arrl ??

      Well, a short answer is that you log in to your LoTW account, click on
      "Upload File", then upload it. Done.

      >Do you still have to wait for the mailing of a post card or can you
      >upload the .tq5 file online ?

      You need to receive the post card as that has the password that you'll
      need to log in to your LoTW website account, so yes you must wait for
      the postcard. Once you've done that, you won't have to do it again.
    • Garth
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2012
        From the LoTW website, click on the UPLOAD FILE tab.

        Garth, KW4MM

        How do you go about uploading the .tq5 file online at arrl ??

        Do you still have to wait for the mailing of a post card or can you upload the .tq5 file online ?

        73-
        W1JCW
        John