Re: OK, now I'm confused ...

  • Bert - W0RSB
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      I'm not talking about confirmations, since they depend mostly on how quickly the other guy uploads his log, if ever.

      I'm talking about what shows up when you select "Most recent QSOs."

      I'd expect any contacts in a log submittal showing "successfully processed" to appear in that selection.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        At 07:15 PM 11/30/2011, Bert - W0RSB wrote:

        >All the chatter about turnaround time has me watching my submissions
        >more closely than I should, but ...
        >
        >Under "Your Account->Your Activity," all the uploads I've made, up to
        >the last one at 1950Z today, appear and have been "Successfully
        >processed." However, none of the contacts in those uploads for the
        >past two days show up in "Most recent QSOs."
        >
        >That doesn't sound like the way it should work. Am I mistaken about that?

        I've uploaded a couple of logs recently and they did show up in LoTW
        correctly.

        What does the details show for those most recent logs? Specifically,
        does the number of records processed match the number of QSOs in the
        file you uploaded? I'd look at the log again, pick a QSO, then search
        for QSOs matching that callsign in your LoTW QSOs to see if it indeed
        did show up. (Remember, "Most Recent QSOs" are sorted by date - if you
        uploaded a QSO from 2001, it's not going to show up in the top of the
        recent QSOs page just because you recently uploaded it.)