Certificates for awards

  • gbaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      I got my cards back today and credited with 2 additional awards. I did not
      get certificates or stamps or any other acknowledgement other than the list.
      Should I and how do I correct this? I did send an email to ARRL
      dxcc@a... I think.

      They listed the entities but not the call signs of the credited cards. They
      used to do that on the paper sheet. Is there any way to find the call signs
      for which I was credited including those from WAY back in 1970?

      Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
      N 44.082056 W 92.513024 1050'
      Hierro Candente, Batir de repente