Application status Completed

  • Niko
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      I submitted a combined LOTW and card checker cards at a split of 75/28. The application status, on LOTW, changed to Finished with a reason "Completed by DXCC Desk" on August 28, 2011. however the count on the lotw application for # Paper Cards Accepted remains at "0".
      Shouldn't the "# paper cards accepted" show the number of cards I submitted through the card checker?
      Niko AA2NI
    • KeithH
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        Interesting Niko since I haven't checked the status since I received my DXCC certificates but mine says the same thing. Maybe it is a process glitch. Funny thing is though I received the two award certificates for overall and phone, I didn't get the pin.

        Keith
        AG6AZ