RE: [ARRL-LOTW] WAS records on LoTW

  • nand kishore
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
      My 20m RTTY WAS is pure LoTW,still the awards display page shows
      less than 50. It used to show 50 just after I got the WAS certificate.
      I read somewhere about resetting something or the other to
      normalise account status.
      My recent 17m RTTY was applied hybrid with one card.Now the
      account page shows 17M RTTY* with 49 qsls.

       de Nandu
             VU2NKS

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011
        WAS different from DXCC. Award should show as credited, number won't change unless you get more LotW states.