server down?

  • K5FNQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      I have been receiving the following error message since last night

      Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (connection refused: x_server not running): General database error [initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (connection refused: x_server not running)]

      ???
      Art K5FNQ
    • geoff plucknett

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          I just uploaded a few contacts at 1430 EDST from NY.