DXCC Yearbooks 2011

  • w8jmf
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011
      With the late closeout of the Netherland Antilles I expect the books will be a bit later this year than last, but we're well into June now. Anyone hearing any scuttlebutt?

      73, John
    • w8jmf
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5 6:21 PM
        Had forgot about this but mine arrived today.

      • k4adr@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5 6:52 PM

          got mine this week

          Had forgot about this but mine arrived today.

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@...> wrote:

          > With the late closeout of the Netherland Antilles I expect the books will be a bit later this year than last, but we're well into June now. Anyone hearing any scuttlebutt?
          >
          > 73, John

        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5 6:53 PM
            Mine arrived 3 days ago.

            Jerry N9AVY

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6 7:19 AM
              On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 20:21, w8jmf <w8jmf@...> wrote:
              > Had forgot about this but mine arrived today.
              >
              > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> With the late closeout of the Netherland Antilles I expect the books will be a bit later this year than last, but we're well into June now.  Anyone hearing any scuttlebutt?

              Mine arrived yesterday as well. HQ couldn't manage the addition of 4
              new entities before the end of the year so the honor roll listings are
              based on 338 entities not the 340 that existed after 2010-10-10. I
              wonder if they'll include ST0 for the 2011 yearbook? :-)

            • VE6LB-Gerry
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 6 4:05 PM

                I, for one, find that the YB is of less and less relevance given the DXCC standing data on the web. Give the cost of production and mailing, I'd be happy to opt for a web based version.

                73, Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
                VE6 QSL Bureau Team
                DXCC Field Checker
                ve6lb@...