Re: [ARRL-LOTW] 9N7AN Not Showing In DXCC Application Form

  • Mark Robinson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2011
      Maybe you are right..I am in their log for 17m cw and in my log as well, so maybe I will just have to do it the old fashioned paper way and hopefully they can check their log by hand.

      Mark N1UK
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2011
        No, if it matched, there would be a QSL date/time below "Frequency".
        You should see that in the detail for the other two QSOs. What you're
        looking at is merely the QSO data that you loaded. You are in the
        9N7AN online log for 17m CW, so double-check the date/time of your
        QSO, and if you're sure about it, try contacting DL4SVA....

        73,

            ~iain

        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2011
          OK Iain,

          Thank you. Yes I see that it is not a match. Looking at my log I see that
          the date in my log is most likely wrong. That is the wonder of computer
          logs.

          Mark N1UK