Identifying mode credit for a band

  • nz9z
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2011
      Hi! I was wondering if there is any way (short of downloading an ADIF file from my LOTW account and going through it QSO by QSO)to identify whether my 80M DXCC credit is from CW or SSB? The matrix unfortunately doesn't go into that much detail(wish it could!)

      Thanks & 73, John NZ9Z
    • w8jmf
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2011
        John,

        Click on the 80M award line under account status. Activate the all credits button and click on the Select button. Then you can click on the QSO in question and get the details.

        73, John

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@...> wrote:

        > Hi! I was wondering if there is any way (short of downloading an ADIF file from my LOTW account and going through it QSO by QSO)to identify whether my 80M DXCC credit is from CW or SSB? The matrix unfortunately doesn't go into that much detail(wish it could!)
        >
        > Thanks & 73, John NZ9Z

      • nz9z
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2011
          Wow! That's great! Thanks, John -- I didn't know that function was there!

          73, John NZ9Z

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > Click on the 80M award line under account status. Activate the all credits button and click on the Select button. Then you can click on the QSO in question and get the details.
          >
          > 73, John
          >
          > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi! I was wondering if there is any way (short of downloading an ADIF file from my LOTW account and going through it QSO by QSO)to identify whether my 80M DXCC credit is from CW or SSB? The matrix unfortunately doesn't go into that much detail(wish it could!)
          > >
          > > Thanks & 73, John NZ9Z

        • nz9z
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2011
            John -- That's only for LOTW, correct? Is there any way to determine band/mode credits for my whole DXCC tally, paper & LOTW? Probably not....

            73, John

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@...> wrote:

            > Wow! That's great! Thanks, John -- I didn't know that function was there!
            >
            > 73, John NZ9Z
            >

            > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@> wrote:
            > >
            > > John,
            > >
            > > Click on the 80M award line under account status. Activate the all credits button and click on the Select button. Then you can click on the QSO in question and get the details.
            > >
            > > 73, John
            > >
            > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi! I was wondering if there is any way (short of downloading an ADIF file from my LOTW account and going through it QSO by QSO)to identify whether my 80M DXCC credit is from CW or SSB? The matrix unfortunately doesn't go into that much detail(wish it could!)
            > > >
            > > > Thanks & 73, John NZ9Z

          • Wes
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2011
              Hi John,

              When you are under the Awards tab on LOTW, it does show your entire tally, for both LOTW and paper cards. Just select the "All credits" radio button on the "Account Credits" screen.

              And there is a way to tell the difference too. When on the QSL details, a LOTW credit it says "QSO Detail" (which is a typo on their part, since it is actually a QSL :-) ) and for a paper card it says "QSL Card Detail".

              73 de k4Wes

              --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@...> wrote:

              > John -- That's only for LOTW, correct? Is there any way to determine band/mode credits for my whole DXCC tally, paper & LOTW? Probably not....
              >
              > 73, John
              >
              > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Wow! That's great! Thanks, John -- I didn't know that function was there!
              > >
              > > 73, John NZ9Z
              > >

              > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > John,
              > > >
              > > > Click on the 80M award line under account status. Activate the all credits button and click on the Select button. Then you can click on the QSO in question and get the details.
              > > >
              > > > 73, John

            • nz9z
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2011
                Yes, Wes -- I was just noticing that most were not the typical LOTW style of QSL details. I see that another way you can spot the LOTW QSL's on the Accounts Credit page is that the LOTW callsigns are regular typeface. The QSL paper card credits are in bold.

                Thanks and 73, John

                --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Wes" <wes_quinn@...> wrote:

                > Hi John,
                >
                > When you are under the Awards tab on LOTW, it does show your entire tally, for both LOTW and paper cards. Just select the "All credits" radio button on the "Account Credits" screen.
                >
                > And there is a way to tell the difference too. When on the QSL details, a LOTW credit it says "QSO Detail" (which is a typo on their part, since it is actually a QSL :-) ) and for a paper card it says "QSL Card Detail".
                >
                > 73 de k4Wes
                >
                > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
                > >
                > > John -- That's only for LOTW, correct? Is there any way to determine band/mode credits for my whole DXCC tally, paper & LOTW? Probably not....
                > >
                > > 73, John
                > >
                > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Wow! That's great! Thanks, John -- I didn't know that function was there!
                > > >
                > > > 73, John NZ9Z

              • Wes
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2011
                  That's true, but if the call is regular typeface that also means it wasn't applied to an award yet. Once applied to an award, the call becomes bold typeface.

                  73 de k4Wes

                  --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@...> wrote:

                  > Yes, Wes -- I was just noticing that most were not the typical LOTW style of QSL details. I see that another way you can spot the LOTW QSL's on the Accounts Credit page is that the LOTW callsigns are regular typeface. The QSL paper card credits are in bold.
                  >
                  > Thanks and 73, John
                  >
                  > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Wes" <wes_quinn@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi John,
                  > >
                  > > When you are under the Awards tab on LOTW, it does show your entire tally, for both LOTW and paper cards. Just select the "All credits" radio button on the "Account Credits" screen.
                  > >
                  > > And there is a way to tell the difference too. When on the QSL details, a LOTW credit it says "QSO Detail" (which is a typo on their part, since it is actually a QSL :-) ) and for a paper card it says "QSL Card Detail".
                  > >
                  > > 73 de k4Wes
                  > >
                  > > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "nz9z" <jmeyer@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > John -- That's only for LOTW, correct? Is there any way to determine band/mode credits for my whole DXCC tally, paper & LOTW? Probably not....
                  > > >
                  > > > 73, John

                • w8jmf
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2011
                    No, works for cards also. Detail record will tell you whether it was a card or LotW. Unless it's a really, really old credit maybe... Before computerization? Not sure about that...