expired certificates

  • Chris M0PSK
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2011
      I am new to this group, so please bear with me if my problem has been dealt with before. I have two certificates, one for my previous call M3ERE (valid till 2012-03-03) and one for my present call M0PSK (valid till 2012-03-04). Till now I have only used LoTW on my shack desktop, where it works perfectly. I want to be able to use it on my laptop, for portable use. Following instructions on the internet I did the following

      1. In tQSL Certificates: right click on the M0PSK certificate
      2. Click "Save" in the resulting dialogue box
      3. Enter the password (twice) for the PKCS#12 file
      4. Enter password to unlock the private key

      The result is an error message saying the M0PSK certificate has expired. Exactly the same thing happens when I repeat the exercise for the M3ERE certificate. I would appreciate any advice on this apparent contradiction.

      73 Chris, MØPSK

    • nand kishore
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2011
        Hi All,
                9N7AN now on LoTW.

                      73 de Nandu
                               VU2NKS
      • w8jmf
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2011
          Upgrade to tQSL 1.13 from ARRL site, problem fixed in that release.

          73, John

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Chris M0PSK <chrism0psk@...> wrote:

          > I am new to this group, so please bear with me if my problem has been dealt
          > with before. I have two certificates, one for my previous call M3ERE (valid
          > till 2012-03-03) and one for my present call M0PSK (valid till 2012-03-04).
          > Till now I have only used LoTW on my shack desktop, where it works
          > perfectly. I want to be able to use it on my laptop, for portable
          > use. Following instructions on the internet I did the following
          >
          > 1. In tQSL Certificates: right click on the M0PSK certificate
          > 2. Click "Save" in the resulting dialogue box
          > 3. Enter the password (twice) for the PKCS#12 file
          > 4. Enter password to unlock the private key
          >
          > The result is an error message saying the M0PSK certificate has expired.
          > Exactly the same thing happens when I repeat the exercise for the M3ERE
          > certificate. I would appreciate any advice on this apparent contradiction.
          >
          > 73 Chris, MØPSK

        • chrism0psk
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2011
            Many thanks for very fast replies from Rick K1MU, Jeff NJ2F and John W8JMF, all of whom pointed out that my problem would disappear (as indeed it did) on upgrading the TrustedQSL software to the latest version 1.13.

            73 Chris, MØPSK
          • iain macdonnell - N6ML
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2011
              No 9N7AN confirmations for me yet ... I did the PayPal QSL request on
              April 8th. Oh well.... patience! I did get a confirmation for VU2NKS
              on 17m RTTY recently, though :)

              73,

              ~iain / N6ML

              On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM, nand kishore <vu2nks@...> wrote:

              > Hi All,
              >         9N7AN now on LoTW.
              >
              >               73 de Nandu
              >                        VU2NKS

            • Paul Spiteri
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                Nothing here from 9N7AN
                73
                9H1SP
                Paul

                No 9N7AN confirmations for me yet ... I did the PayPal QSL request on
                April 8th. Oh well.... patience! I did get a confirmation for VU2NKS
                on 17m RTTY recently, though :)

                73,

                ~iain / N6ML

                On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM, nand kishore <vu2nks@...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                > 9N7AN now on LoTW.
                >
                > 73 de Nandu
                > VU2NKS

              • nand kishore
                Message 7 of 8 , May 2, 2011
                  I did a paypal donation too.All my q's in LoTW 80m-10m,3 modes.
                  73,
                       Nandu
                       VU2NKS

                  No 9N7AN confirmations for me yet ... I did the PayPal QSL request on
                  April 8th. Oh well.... patience! I did get a confirmation for VU2NKS
                  on 17m RTTY recently, though :)

                  73,

                      ~iain / N6ML

                • Richard DiDonna NN3W
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2011
                    9N7AN confirmed today via LotW.  All time new one.  Rock on!

                    73 Rich NN3W