What does message-- M* = QSO does not match WAS Award Account parameters--mean?

  • antloopernew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      In my LOTW was QSO report I show about eight contacts. They all have one column which shows a "check box" plus " !M* "

      There is also a note after the QSO table.
      M* = QSO does not match WAS2 Award Account parameters

      Checking the box doesn't seem to do anything and it looks like all the QSOs are confirmed by the LOTW QSL system. These are mostly QSOs I have had in the last few weeks.

      What does the message mean I what action am I suppose to take?

      Thanks..Dave AA6RE