AW: [ARRL-LOTW] 5 Band DXCC

  • Oliver Reinders, DL1EJA
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi Dave,

      I used the DXCC Challenge and put under "notes" that I wanted to appy for 5-Band DXCC. I added also5-Band endosement for 160m, 30m, 17m, 12m and 6m.

      If you are not sure if it will work, then call or email  ARRL-DXCC-Helpdesk...

      Cheers

      Oliver, DL1EJA

      HF/VHF-DX from JO31DS

      IC-756 Pro II (with Inrad Roofing Filter) + Alpha-99 (2xGU74B)
      OB 11-5 (10-20m), OB1-30 (30m), OB1-40 (40m) from Optibeam + BT1500A Palstar Tuner with 65m LW (80-160m)

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 5, 2011
        Hi Dave,

        How are you applying for it? Are you doing a hybrid app?

        Here are the forms:
        http://www.arrl.org/files/file/DXCC/DXCC_2010a.pdf

        They changed the form, so you just write in your award now and you can fill out the data online and then print it.

        Also, this is the form for the plaque:
        http://www.arrl.org/files/file/DXCC/dxccitem.pdf

        I ordered my plaque back on 11-4-10 and I was billed for it on 2-23-11, and so far I haven't gotten it yet.

        Good luck and 73,
        k4Wes

        --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "N1IX" <n1ix@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to figure out how to apply for the 5 Band DXCC sward. It is not
        > coming up in the list of awards that I can apply for. I do have to submit a
        > few QSL cards to qualify for the award.
        >

        > Dave N1IX

      • Elsie & Gerry
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 5, 2011

          If you have 5BDXCC (100+ confirmations on 80, 40, 20, 15 & 10 –no deleted). Apply for the award at: http://www.arrl.org/dxcc DXCC Order Form

          73,
          Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
          DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta
          VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
          (403) 251-0384

          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 5, 2011

            I should have mentioned that these have to be confirmations on file at DXCC. If you still have cards or LoTW credits not submitted to DXCC, you have to do that to get your award.

            Gerry VE6LB

            Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:09 AM
            Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] 5 Band DXCC

            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 6, 2011
              Nope. HRD won't do an automatic upload, only an ADIF export. You can, however, select which QSO's to export rather than the entire log, which it sounds like he is doing.

              --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Mark McMillan <w7mem@...> wrote:

              > Hi All
              >   I had a w6 recently delete a qso with me in is log because every time  he
              > uploaded to LOTW he re-entered his WHOLE log. resulting in a new LOTW QSL in my
              > New QSL's . Something about loseing date in a Crash. Does HRD do  like my VQ-Log
              > and alowe you to select QSO's to convert and upload?? Mark W7MEM

            • David Levine
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 6, 2011
                HRD will now do upload/downloads to LoTW. You select the specific logbook records you want to upload, right click and select LoTW Upload. For downloading, you can specify how far back to pull records from with the default being 1 week.

                My "automatic", there's nothing that does it behind the scenes for the operator without taking an action, but the extracting to ADIF, signing the ADIF with tQSL and uploading the signed file to LoTW is now an automated process.

                K2DSL - David