Re: [ARRL-LOTW] PJ contacts

  • Paul. W. Copeland
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
      Yes, that's the next step I suppose.  However, the contacts ARE now showing up and by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, I hope the DXCC list will be upgraded.

      73 de K4KCS
    • Paul. W. Copeland
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
        It looks like they are allowing the PJ contacts to show.  Hopefully, by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, the DXCC list will be upgraded.
        73 de K4KCS
      • Wes
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
          When you say contacts, do you mean QSOs or QSLs?

          Tnx de k4Wes

          --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Paul. W. Copeland" <pcopeland1@...> wrote:

          > Yes, that's the next step I suppose. However, the contacts ARE now showing up and by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, I hope the DXCC list will be upgraded.
          >
          > 73 de K4KCS

        • w8jmf
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
            Check the dates. Are they before the October change?

            --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Paul. W. Copeland" <pcopeland1@...> wrote:

            > It looks like they are allowing the PJ contacts to show. Hopefully, by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, the DXCC list will be upgraded.
            > 73 de K4KCS

          • Elsie & Gerry
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011

              A few are showing up as QSLs (QSO matches). PJ4A is an example. Most others have not uploaded logs.

              73,
              Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
              DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta
              VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
              (403) 251-0384

              --- In mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, "Paul. W. Copeland" <pcopeland1@...> wrote:

              > Yes, that's
              the next step I suppose. However, the contacts ARE now showing up and by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, I hope the DXCC list will be upgraded.

              > 73 de K4KCS

            • Elsie & Gerry
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011

                Your right!. Only pre 10-10-10 Qs.

                Gerry VE6LB

                Check the dates. Are they before the October change?

                --- In mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, "Paul. W. Copeland" <pcopeland1@...> wrote:

                > It looks like
                they are allowing the PJ contacts to show. Hopefully, by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, the DXCC list will be upgraded.
                > 73
                de K4KCS

              • w8jmf
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
                  Actually it's "You're right", but I knew what you meant.

                  73, John

                  --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Elsie & Gerry" <telwest@...> wrote:

                  > Your right!. Only pre 10-10-10 Qs.
                  >
                  > Gerry VE6LB

                • Wes
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
                    And when you are on the QSO Query page, the 4 new entity names don't appear in the Entity list, so they can't be accepted as QSLs just yet.

                    Hopefully it'll happen this month, once ARRL is caught up with 2010 DXCC applications. They just finished mine up about 2 weeks ago and I submitted mine the first week of November.

                    Plus Bill, NC1L, was out a good part of January due to illness and injury, so that has delayed application processing even further. I got that info from his auto email reply back on 2-10. Hopefully he is okay and back to work.

                    And the DXCC standings were finally updated the other day, from the last time of 2-1, so hopefully things are moving along well again and we'll see the new PJ QSLs in LOTW soon.

                    --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w8jmf" <w8jmf@...> wrote:

                    > Actually it's "You're right", but I knew what you meant.
                    >
                    > 73, John
                    >
                    > --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "Elsie & Gerry" <telwest@> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Your right!. Only pre 10-10-10 Qs.
                    > >
                    > > Gerry VE6LB

                  • Elsie & Gerry
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011

                      John,

                      Thanks for the correction.

                      I just did a LoTW search using PJ******* as the call sign worked, show confirmed QSOs only and 2010-10-10 as the start date. I worked all new PJs on all bands except PJ7 on 160. The Submit yielded No QSLs Found.

                      Clearly there can`t be confirmed QSOs (QSLs) until the DXCC list is updated.

                      --- In mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, "Elsie & Gerry" <telwest@...> wrote:

                      > Your
                      right!. Only pre 10-10-10 Qs.

                      > Gerry VE6LB

                      href="mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com
                      > Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: PJ contacts
                      >

                      > Check
                      the dates. Are they before the October change?

                      > --- In
                      mailto:ARRL-LOTW%40yahoogroups.com, "Paul. W. Copeland" <pcopeland1@> wrote:

                      > > It looks like they are allowing the PJ contacts
                      to show. Hopefully, by the time the other contacts that I'm waiting on arrive, the DXCC list will be upgraded.
                      > > 73 de K4KCS

                    • Dave Perry
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 1, 2011
                        Are you referring to PJ contacts dated prior to 10/10/10 or after that date?  I would think that only PJ contacts dated prior to 10/10/10 are showing up in LOTW at this time.

                        73,

                        Dave Perry, N4QS
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 3, 2011
                          Looks like we're in for a nice steady rain of PJ LotW confirmations...