[ARRL-LOTW] LoTW and DXCC fees and pricing

  • NA4FM (Buck)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2004
      I was just reading that the award automatically credits recipients for
      LOTW contacts according to the cost. For example, I believe the DXCC
      award allows for up to 125 free QSLs from LOTW. That being the case,
      LOTW would be free to use. If WAS allows 50, then, of course, it would
      be free to use LOTW contacts. This would make sense. How many contacts
      does a person turn in at one time for a DXCC? County hunters, on the
      other hand, would prefer the paper method for most of their contacts:
      not that it is a League award.

      I wonder how many people turn in 300 cards to confirm DXCC at one
      time.....

      Buck

      Num=1127Pl
      ease do not reply to this message via email. (more info)

      To visit your group on the web, go to:
      HYPERLINK
      "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARRL-LOTW/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
      /

      HYPERLINK
      "mailto:ARRL-LOTW-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK