LOTW and ARRL sending you that first post card confirmation to get started

  • Don
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
      GA,

      Can someone give me an idea of the time it takes for the post card ocnfirmation sent to your address from LOTW to get started? I applied for this about 4 weeks ago but have yet to see anything in the mail box.

      I kind of find it strange to go paperless QSLing that I have to be sent a paper post card to confirm...intersting I guess.

      Thanks for any help on this or what is 'normal' for that post card and to get started/confimed.

      Don kb9umt
    • Hank Garretson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
        On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Don <dhobson123@...> wrote:

        Can someone give me an idea of the time it takes for the post card ocnfirmation sent to your address from LOTW to get started? I applied for this about 4 weeks ago but have yet to see anything in the mail box.

        Way, way too long.  Something happened somewhere.  Send them a query here http://www.arrl.org/lotw-help-ticket .  Or call ARRL Headquarters and ask to talk with LOTW people, 1-860-594-0200.  I suggest calling.  Something's not right.

        Ski Exuberantly,

        Hank, W6SX

        Mammoth Lakes, California

        Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light
      • w4lde
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
          Don,

          Recommend you either call the ARRL help desk or resubmit since four weeks is long for that step.

          Good luck and enjoy LOTW once you get things rolling

          73 de
          Ron W4LDE

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
            Thanks Hank W6SX and Ron W4LDE for the reply.

            Don KB9UMT