Two subtle changes I've noticed ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      When VUCC support was finally added, only 4-char grids seemed to be
      showing up. Now, for QSOs that match but that are not "selected",
      i.e. no check-mark, 6-char grids seem to be showing up.

      What used to be marked simply "RTTY" under WAS is now marked
      "WAS-RTTY". I don't think any of the others changed, but I'm not 100%
      certain.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
        On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 09:41, Peter Laws <plaws@...> wrote:

        > What used to be marked simply "RTTY" under WAS is now marked
        > "WAS-RTTY".  I don't think any of the others changed, but I'm not 100%
        > certain.

        Now back to "RTTY". Odd.