Re: [ARRL-LOTW] ZL8X

  • Richard J. Fiero II W5TFW
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 31, 2010
      did you send them a Monetray Donation ?

                                                     Joey
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 4:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] ZL8X

      I worked them 5 times but they have not showed up on LotW yet.

      73 & HNY
      Buddy WB4M

       worked them 12 times CW/SSB. Did you do something special to get the LOTW QSL’s?

      Dave N1IX

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 17, 2011
        Got ZL8X lotw today
      • jpescatore@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 18, 2011
          I got a big blurp of ZL8X LoTW QSL's yesterday. I didn't donate to this one, they are just uploading logs I guess.

          That was a great operation on the air and now great off the air.

          John K3TN