YO3APJ updated to LoTW and hardcards

  • FireBrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      I've received the latest logs from YO3APJ.
      All qsl cards pending have been processed
      and a full YO3APJ log is available on LoTW.

      Notice to non USA hardcard qsl requesters.
      1 IRC or GS is sufficient at this time.

      http://www.qsl.net/w9ol/ircchart.txt

      NON USA hams, please email me direct with
      any changes to the above URL irc chart.

      Thank you.

      A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

      Bill H. in Chicagoland