Rapid Confirmation

  • C.M. Christensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Just uploaded my logs for the last few days. I worked ZC4TS on April 1,
      2004 and his confirmation showed up when I uploaded today. Thanks for
      the new band country Tom. That is the kind of fast service we can all
      provide with LoTW.
      Chris, ACØM
    • Carl Smidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
        I agree with you Chris.
        ZC4TS uploads on a regular basis, as we all should if we are going to make
        this work.
        I do it myself every few days or after three or four contacts.
        With LOGic 7 it is, of course, child's play.

        73, Carl VE9OV