Re: Retrieving logs ?

  • scottpa1960
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      It's my understanding this will give you everything you have matches for. A couple of years ago I lost my entire log when I suffered a hard drive crash but was never able to retrieve everything I had ever uploaded to LOTW, confirmed and not confirmed. Is this possible to get them all whether confirmed or not? I've been able to salvage from different backups about 18,000 records, where LOTW is showing I've uploaded over 21,000 to date.

      Scott
      KN3A

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:

      > Click the "Your QSOs" tab, then click "Download Report" on the left
      > menu, then make your selections and click the "Download report"
      > button.
      >
      > Remember that the ADIF that you get will only have the stuff that LoTW
      > "cares" about and only if your QSO partner correctly configured his
      > stuff in TQSL!
      >
      > (fields: call, band, maybe freq, mode, date/time, maybe zones, maybe
      > grid, maybe IOTA, maybe State if K)
      >
      > Peter
      >
      > On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 12:14, n9avy <n9avy@...> wrote:
      > > Is there any way to retrieve logs from LoTW which have been uploaded since "day 1" ?   Someone said they thought this could be done, but I couldn't find it on the LoTW site.
      > >
      > > I had a major screw up and erased several portions of my general logs on computer.
      > >
      > > Jerry  N9AVY

      > --

    • Elsie & Gerry
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010

        Scott,

        You are correct. The “report” will only give you matches. That’s why I suggested using thee tool at: http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

        Gerry VE6LB

        Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 6:22 AM
        Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Re: Retrieving logs ?

        wrote:
        > > Is there any way to retrieve logs from LoTW which have been
        uploaded since "day 1" ?   Someone said they thought this could be done, but I couldn't find it on the LoTW site.

        > > I had a
        major screw up and erased several portions of my general logs on computer.

        > > Jerry  N9AVY

        > --
        > Peter Laws |
        N5UWY | plaws plaws net | Travel by Train!