OOPS!

  • Tom Horton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      I may have screwed up royally!
      I was trying to remove a program using the Add/Delete in the control panel
      of windows 98SE.
      Yep, I accidentally hit the Trusted QSL program.
      Am I dead?
      Tom K5IID

      Finally back home in TEXAS!

      "E" Sorter for the ARRL W5 QSL Bureau
      Hillsboro, TX
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        Tom, just go to the LotW web site and redownload and reinstall it...Just
        never delete you certificate!!

        > I was trying to remove a program using the Add/Delete in the control panel
        > of windows 98SE.
        > Yep, I accidentally hit the Trusted QSL program.
        > Am I dead?
        > Tom K5IID
        >
        > Finally back home in TEXAS!
        >
        > "E" Sorter for the ARRL W5 QSL Bureau
        > Hillsboro, TX
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tom Horton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
          Dave,
           Thanks...I think I knew that, but I just got rattled and shook up.
          Thanks!
          Tom K5IID

          At 22:14 03/26/04, Dave wrote:
          Tom, just go to the LotW web site and redownload and reinstall it...Just
          never delete you certificate!!

          > I was trying to remove a program using the Add/Delete in the control panel
          > of windows 98SE.
          >   Yep, I accidentally hit  the Trusted QSL program.
          > Am I dead?
          > Tom K5IID
          >
          > Finally back home in TEXAS!
          >
          > "E"  Sorter for the ARRL W5 QSL Bureau
          > Hillsboro, TX

          Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ELTolB/TM

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/