Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Fwd: [TrustedQSL] TrustedQSL 1.13 released

  • Joseph Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2010
      GM Rick

      My thanks for your hard work and well deserved acknowledgement from the League.

      I only had a few QSOs to upload, so it was the perfect chance to download and install your fix, and try it. And everything went as it should.

      Thanks again.

      VY 73 de Joe KJ8O

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2010
        By the way, I periodically save the .P12 file in various places with
        TQSLCERT.

        The old version one came up with "certificate expired" when I tried to
        save it today. The certificate expires in 2012.....

        The new version fixes this problem too.
        Install it on top of present version.

        73 de Brian/K3KO