Anything Else I can check.

  • w7psk
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2010
      I worked an Iowa station on 80m during the CQWW RTTY. He and I both uploaded near the same time, but no contact yet. Im working on 5BWAS all via LOTW.

      Iowa is not often heard here.

      SO anyway I write him and he says to check my time. I did and my log seems to be on time, no DST issues. I used N1MM.

      Anyway I wrote him back explaining Im getting returns back for the rest of the test and he then posts about the oops the arrl posted.

      So I re-uploaded the contact yesterday

      But No match.

      What else can I look for.

      Scotty W7PSK
    • Gary K9GS
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2010
        Scotty,

        One thing you said troubles me.  Is your log in UTC?  If it was then DST would not matter.  This still wouldn't explain why the other QSOs match, however.

        If you're using N1MM and you have your computer set for local time and the information in the set-up page correct the log should automatically be in UTC.

        73,

        -Gary K9GS

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
          Just finally got a message from him saying

          NOT IN LOG.

          But I know the QSOs I logged were 100% recieved cause I was in S&P mode

          Cest le Vie, back to searching for Maine and Iowa on 80m

          thanks guys for all the tips.

          I was chasing a ghost.

          Scotty W7PSK

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
            I see you are extra class operator.  I know where you can get all the states you want.
            There is a net that operates on 3.668 Mhz (the extra class portion or the 75 mtr phone band) every night "01:00 UTC".  It is the GERATOL net,  a worked all states net with many awards.  You are welcome do drop by and see if you like it.
            You can get information about the net by going to our little web site,  http://www.getatol.info, there you can get most of the important information there.
            Looking forward to hearing you checking.   Again  the starting time is 01:00 to ??? every evening from 01:00 on October 1 to Aprail first.  75 mtrs is not good in the summer.
            de AF4GH
            George in Warner Robins GA

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010

              Here is the correct link: http://www.getatol.net.