Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Come on Guys

  • Vladimir Sidorov
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010
      Les,

      We had a QSO in the NAQP CW but I cannot see this QSO with you in LoTW. In the meantime by now I have some 120 QSLs in LoTW out of 350 QSOs conducted.

      Are you sure, everything is correct with your LoTW upload of the NAQP log?

      73,
      Vladimir VE3IAE

      ---

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010
        First of all, let me apologize for my last e-mail. but it has let me determine, after some digging down, that I have been uploading to LOTW using the wrong call sign.
        My normal procedure is to export my ADIF file from N1MM to DXLab Suite, and then it is an automatic upload to LOTW from there. I have now idea how I have been uploading using a previous call. It took a while to find, looking through TQSL and DXLab Suites config windows.
        At least something good has come out of this. My only problem now is to determine how far back this has been going on. In any event, thanks for the hints guys, and again, my apologies.

        73. Les, VA7RN

        Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 11:25 AM
        Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Come on Guys

        That seems highly unlikely ... you might want to check that your upload was successful, and there isn't time offset, or some other reason for mismatches...

            ~Iain / N6ML

        On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM, VA7RN <VA7RN@...> wrote:

        I read lots of complaints about LOTW, but I worked about 300 plus in NAQP- CW, and so far not one LOTW QSL. I worked a lot of regular contesters.  Now if it was RTTY there would be no problem, they upload.  Let's upload those logs.

        73, Les, VA7RN

      • N4DW - Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010
        • Robert Chudek - K0RC
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010
            Les,

            "Just for the fun of it," I looked at eQSL to see if you were listed. At least under the VA7RN callsign, you are not a participant. So I dug a little deeper and discovered you have 4,895 eQSLs waiting from 1,669 unique callsigns, in 95 different countries.

            I ran the same report a few days ago after learning of the passing of KH0AC. Although his callsign was very familiar to me, I did not have him in any of my logs. KH0AC did not participate in either system under that callsign. He had 3,040 eQSLs waiting from 1,814 unique callsigns in 116 different countries. One of them was P5/4L4FN.

            73 de Bob - KØRC in MN