Problem updating certificate

  • Les Allwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Well, I've sorted out the problem. I have no idea what caused it though.

      First, I uninstalled TrustedQSL, then tried reinstalling. That failed with warnings of missing files. I then deleted the entire folder in Program Files, and started over, completely reinstalling everything. That worked without problems, and all functions are now working fine.

      I had been apprehensive about completely deleting TrustedQSL as I wondered if my certificates would be affected. I had, of course, made back-ups, but it was still a concern. I was extremely relieved to see all my certificates there when I started the reinstalled tqsl.

      If only I knew what had caused the fault so I can avoid doing it again.

      Computers, eh?

      73 de Les, G3VQO

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 05:04, Les Allwood <g3vqo@...> wrote: