8700Re: [ARRL-LOTW] VUCC or other??

  • wb4iuy@teara.org
    Jan 4, 2010
      >> > It would be great if they could get something worked out with CQ like eQSL
      >> > did, to allow for CQ to easily accept ARRL QSL credits as well.
      >>
      >> I can't imagine CQ ever overtly accepting anything from the ARRL.
      >
      >See http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/OnlineConfir.html
      >*shrug*
      > ~Iain / N6ML

      Wow...that would be great. I do notice the following from that page:

      "For details, click here or see March 2009 CQ, page 92."

      Since it is in March '09, that means it was written at least 6 weeks prior
      to that. Oh well...same timeline issues with this as with VUCC and other
      items for LOTW through the league.

      Dave WB4IUY
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic