8695Re: [ARRL-LOTW] VUCC or other??

  • wb4iuy@teara.org
    Jan 4, 2010
      At 05:21 PM 1/3/2010 +0000, you wrote:
      >The rumor, as I heard it, was that VUCC was to be implemented after the
      first of the year. We can only wait and watch. There have been a couple of
      down times over the weekend and each time I had hoped to see it pop up as
      WAS did but nothing yet.

      >Phil
      >N9LAH

      Does the ARRL have a person (or people) who are working on LOTW for
      implementation of things like VUCC and other ARL awards?

      It would be great if they could get something worked out with CQ like eQSL
      did, to allow for CQ to easily accept ARRL QSL credits as well.

      Dave WB4IUY
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic