      From: "wb4iuy@..." <WB4IUY@...>
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2010 8:06:23 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] VUCC or other??

      Over the last few years I've been watching to see if the ARRL was going to
      actually bring VUCC or other awards to LOTW, but haven't seen any change in
      a long time. Does anyone know if there is any move afoot to bring LOTW
      forward, or is it pretty much just going to be for WAS & DXCC?

      Thanks,
      Dave WB4IUY

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic