8228Re: One Wish

  • Robert F
    Oct 27, 2009
      I agree. I accidentally wiped out my logbook back in April. I was glad to have the LoTW records as I began to reconstruct the log. The only problem I had was the QSO where I had made errors (for example, I have a lot of RTTY QSOs that were accidentally uploaded as SSB) and accidentally uploaded. I was able to delete those one by one; but it would be nice if I could eliminate them, so I wouldn't have to repeat the process, should the same thing happen again.

      --- In ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com, "w7psk" <w7psk@...> wrote:

      > If I could have one wish of LOTW it would be to have the ability to go in and Delete OOPS calls.
      >
      > That and maybe download of all your log, not just confirmed.
      >
      > Well thats two wishes :D
      >

      > Scotty W7PSK

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic