800Re: [ARRL-LOTW] LOTW logs for several calls

  • FireBrick
    Jan 3, 2004
      The way I understood it, and currently have it working.
      You use your CURRENT call to get the first certificate.
      Then you apply for and 'SIGN' a new certificate for the other calls you had.

      Then when you create your .adi file for each callsign, you use that callsigns certificate
      to 'Sign' that .adi file for that particular callsign.

      Sort of...the first Certificate you apply for (you present callsign) give you the bona
      vides to request alternate Certificates for your past callsigns.

      The problem comes in that ARRL uses the FCC database to confirm that your present callsign
      was indeed licensed to you.
      Your previous callsigns can no longer be vetted as they are no longer in the FCC dbase.
      So you use the Certificate that is in the FCC files to apply for other callsign
      certificates.

      Boy I hope I said this correctly....
      If not...in the words of Saturday Night Lives' Emily Luttila.."NEVERMIND"!