7790Re: [ARRL-LOTW] reversed CQ and ITU zones

  • Vilnis YL2KF
    Aug 6, 2009
      Hello Bob , Gerry and all ,

      Yea, I'm using upload from two computers, all last couple of years
      is o.k. , with grid and etc. , the old ones is reversed.... shhh.... ,
      Try to find my old adif files from somewhere on CDs to upload again.
      Many thanks for everyone for good help.
      73
      Vilnis , YL2KF

      R Johnson wrote:
      > Vilnis, I suggest that you correct your data in TQSL Setup and then
      > sign and upload your full log.
      >
      > It might take a little time, but the data will be correct for whatever
      > awards LoTW is going to support.
      >
      > While you are at it make sure that you include your correct 6 Digit Grid
      > for those that need do distance calculations.
      >
      > I did the same thing and had to reverse my zones also.
      >
      > 73
      > Bob, K1VU
      >
      > At 15:13 8/2/2009, you wrote:
      >>

      >> Hello to All ,
      >>
      >> Today I recognize that in one of my computers TQSL setting
      >> is incorrect and part of my uploaded QSOs have reversed ITU
      >> and CQ zones - instead of ITU 29 I have ITU 15.
      >> So, question is how this can affect to DXCC Award programm - should
      >> I uppload again all old (approx 65000) qsos or can stay as is?
      >>
      >> tnx & 73
      >>
      >> Vilnis / YL2KF

      > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4312 (20090806) __________

      > http://www.eset.com