7784Re: [ARRL-LOTW] reversed CQ and ITU zones

  • R Johnson
    Aug 2, 2009
      Vilnis, I suggest that you correct your data in TQSL Setup and then
      sign and upload your full log.

      It might take a little time, but the data will be correct for whatever
      awards LoTW is going to support.

      While you are at it make sure that you include your correct 6 Digit Grid
      for those that need do distance calculations.

      I did the same thing and had to reverse my zones also.

      73
      Bob, K1VU

      At 15:13 8/2/2009, you wrote:

      >Hello to All ,
      >
      >Today I recognize that in one of my computers TQSL setting
      >is incorrect and part of my uploaded QSOs have reversed ITU
      >and CQ zones - instead of ITU 29 I have ITU 15.
      >So, question is how this can affect to DXCC Award programm - should
      >I uppload again all old (approx 65000) qsos or can stay as is?
      >
      >tnx & 73
      >
      >Vilnis / YL2KF

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic