      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 1:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Claimng QSL,s

      Also, if you plan to send any QSL cards to the ARRL DXCC desk download
      the new submittal form from their website. They have added a little box
      near the upper left-hand corner of the page which instructs the DXCC
      folks to check LoTW for any applicable contacts that you have in the
      computer. This will save sending in the cards for entities that are also
      confirmed on LoTW.
      Chris, ACØM