      From: Vince
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 1:02 PM
      Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] Claimng QSL,s

      I sent this out before, did not have any answers for it.

      How do you claim a QSL that is a valid contact on LoTW?
      I do know that you have to pay for it. but I do not see any
      infomation as to how to claim a confirmed QSL.
      Or is this something yet to come?

      I have over 2000 valid QSL on LoTW, but there are just a few that I
      like to claim.

      Vince, K6BIR