5707RE: [ARRL-LOTW] Just a little info from the LoTW folks themselves

  • rojomn
    Oct 11, 2008
      I doubt this ever happened because it would not be necessary. If they wanted
      to stop uploads they could just do it at their end, no problem AND then put
      a notice at the sign on screen. Anything else is likely untrue and a bad
      rumor to spread. This is just my opinion of course, they could be that
      stupid but I doubt it.

      Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
      N 44.082147 W 92.513085 1050' EN34rb
      Hierro Candente, Batir de repente