      From: AE5B <ae5b@...>
      Subject: Re: [ARRL-LOTW] Just a little info from the LoTW folks themselves
      To: ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 6:31 AM

      Dwayne,

      The is no information on the ARRL LoTW Website indicating a moratorium on
      uploads. Pleas share your source.

      John
      AE5B

      On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:38:12 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

      >As many of you know there has been little news other than the recent
      request by the LoTW folks not to upload any new logs to LoTW.

      >Well that is all I have for now.

      >Dwayne
      >KD4POJ
      >Waiting to upload more contacts and see some kind of progress with the
      problems in the LoTW WAS program to be fixed.

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)