5694Re: Problems and Opportunities

  • Bill Gearhiser
    Oct 7, 2008
      > > My idea if I need it is to hire someone to do it for me
      >
      > I'd probably pay per QSO (.28 cents/QSO is the same amount of money).
      > Find a young'in at the next meeting and offer it up. Worth a try.

      It's unclear whether this is just rhetorical, but lemme point out that
      if you're serious about letting somebody else do it, there's always
      the Mechanical Turk at amazon.com. (https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome)

      You can put up a job of any type and offer, say, a penny per QSO, and
      somebody out there will do it to keep from having to watch Jerry Springer.

      Just a suggestion

      73, W5EPW
    • Show all 86 messages in this topic