4093Re: [ARRL-LOTW] deleting a certificate

    Jul 1, 2007
      At 11:54 AM 7/1/2007, FireBrick wrote:
      >I had obtained a certificate for a station I was serving as his manager.
      >I would upload his qso's to LoTW.
      >He did not have internet access at that time that permitted him 'private'
      >use.
      >
      >He now does, and has obtained his own account and is uploading his
      >qso's to
      >that account.
      >
      >What I'd like to do...is remove it from my certificate list.
      >It will not expire till 2009.
      >
      >I want to make sure, that if I go to tQSL Certificates and select the
      >certificate choice.
      >When I click on 'Delete', it will not cause a problem with any of the
      >qsls
      >previously generated and any that DX stations new personal certificate
      >will
      >generate.

      Deleting the certificate on your system will not affect the QSOs
      already uploaded to LotW. Doing that will not permit you to upload any
      new QSOs, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

      >Also I want to make sure it won't effect his new certificate and use of
      >LoTW.

      It will not affect the certificate that has. I'm somewhat suprised that
      LotW let him make another certificate request for the same call, but
      now that he has his own valid certificate, whatever you do with your
      account won't affect his.